Owning luxury watches has increasingly become recognised as a safer and more profitable investment in comparison to previously popular alternatives such as real estate. Holding luxury watches as an asset has also become much more favourable than investing in stocks and bonds as they constantly generate better annual returns on investment risk free.
Individuals are therefore choosing to purchase in to luxury watches as there alternative in to investing to make profit whilst owning a private asset. Time 4 Diamonds has recognised this in the market with the increase of sales growth year on year and the management have decided to introduce atime 4 investments to handle i watch purchases , with our unique expertise acquired.
When it comes to investing in watch assets, we only choose those that have proven to be successful and profitable over a number of years. For example, the main brands we deal with at Time4Diamonds are the likes of Rolex, Audemars Piguet, Patek Phillipe, and Richard Mille. These brands have a vast history of luxurious and dependable watches and the values simply never go down.
Rolex was founded back in 1905 by Hans Wilsdorf, specialising in London timepieces. Despite the technology being unreliable at that time in history, Wilsdorf was a firm believer that wrist watches could become elegant and precise in the future, dedicating his work to achieving this. Now, Rolex is the most recognisable.
- Audemars Piquet was founded in Switzerland by Jules Louis Audemars and Edward Auguste Piguet back in 1875 and has remained family-owned ever since.
- They developed the very first skeleton watch in 1934 and are still one of the most recognisable brands on the market.
- High quality products and celebrity patrons such as the King of Spain, Tom Cruise, Kim Kardashian, Jay-Z, Lebron James, and Serena Williams mean that these timepieces never lose their value.
- Another well-known Swiss brand, Patek Phillipe was founded in 1839, owned by the Stern family. Patek Phillipe is one of the oldest watch manufacturers in the world and now have over 400 global retail locations.
- They are widely considered to be one of the most prestigious makes of timepieces on Earth and that is reflected in their ability to gain handsome value over time.
Richard Mille is by far the youngest of these four companies after being founded in 2001. However, despite its youthful age, this company boast the most accurate wristwatch ever created in the RM 031. Richard Mille combine the very best technology, 3D architecture and mechanics, and hand-applied finishes to create some of the most incredible investment watches on the market. The value retention is also helped by Richard Mille partners, including Fernando Alonso, Jenson Button, Margot Robbie, and Sylvester Stallone.