There is so much grandeur to the looks and functionality of a Patek Philippe. No wonder, it is one of the most celebrated legendary timepiece brands worldwide. If you are looking to add a new masterpiece to your collection, but still unsure of which one to pick, then we recommend the Patek Philippe 5711 UK. This model has a lot of things in store, whether you want something that will vibe with your style or serve as your investment tool. Simply put, it will give you the best of both worlds. Let's start exploring it, shall we?

Launched in 2006 in honour of the 30th birthday of the Nautilus, the Patek Philippe 5711 became an instant hit amongst fans and collectors alike. And its fame has continued to this day. 

The timepiece features a unique porthole-shaped 40mm case that is larger than the original +1mm. What's more, it comes with an octagonal-shaped bezel that frames the embossed silvery or black blue white dial. It also sports the signature horizontal lines, which are otherwise known as the "garage door". The baton-shaped hour markers are another work of perfection. They are made of white gold and boasts a luminescent coating, which makes them readable enough even in low-light conditions.

On the reverse of the Patek Philippe 5711 UK, you will be greeted by a sapphire caseback that unveils the manufacture Caliber 324 SC inside. A self-winding movement, it integrates many of the Swiss brand's innovations. These encompass the Spiromax® balance-spring in Silinvar® and the four-spoke Gyromax® balance wheel and its slotted poising weights. Featuring a central rotor in 21K gold, the movement of the Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711 lends a power reserve of 45 hours. And yes, the finishing is also laudable, as it represents bevelled steel parts and bridges, circular graining, and Côtes de Genève.  

That is just the tip of the iceberg. There’s so much more to this Patek Philippe watch London than meets the eye. We’ve rounded up below some of the elements that we believe make this masterpiece so valuable.



Our Patek Philippe watches for sale here at Time 4 Diamonds enjoy a high demand amongst luxury watch lovers and collectors all year round. However, the 5711 is the apple of the eye of most of our customers. That's because it features superior quality both in construction and design. The craftsmen ensure the highest standards by giving every watch a searchable 'extract' that is accessible via the Patek Philippe archives. Can any luxury watch brand provide this level of confidence?



Patek Philippe watches UK have a perpetual appeal. And the 5711 is the finest representation of the Swiss brand's leadership when it comes to opulence. However, it is also ironically understated at the same time. It is so easy to spot a Rolex, but only a well-informed few will be able to recognise a Patek Philippe.



The annual production numbers of Patek Philippe are a secret. However, we've got scoops that they produce roughly between 50,000 to 70,000 timepieces.  Our sources reveal that 75% of that comes with mechanical movements while the remaining 25% have quartz. And given that the production spans around 246 models, this implies no single model is manufactured in great quantities. And the result? Scarcity. This is specifically true for the Patek Philippe 5711 UK.


Investment value

Several collectors usually perceive resale or investment value as a dirty word. After all, you decide to purchase a luxury watch because you dream of owning and wearing it. Well, the reality is different. There are only two luxury timepiece brands that constantly maintain their market value: Patek Philippe and Rolex. The proof of this is the Patek Philippe 5711 UK that trades at more than double its retail value. 



Initially, there was Patek Philippe's first luxury sports watch. Then, the world rejoiced in the birth of the Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711. Today, this is one of the most highly coveted luxury watch masterpieces worldwide. And since it is produced in low numbers annually, its significance and value will continuously rise. No wonder, you can never go wrong investing in it.

Have you always been captivated by the beauty of the Patek Philippe 5711 UK? Whether you are searching for a Patek Philippe Nautilus gold version or the best Patek Philippe 5711 retail price, you are in the right place. Here at Time 4 Diamonds, you can find an exquisite catalogue of new and pre-owned luxury watches that are certified authentic to the highest standards. Moreover, you can get the best value for your money, as we offer them at great prices. 

Explore our stock today!